Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 20:37:29 +1000
A Knyght ther was, and that a worthy man,
That fro the tyme that he first bigan
To riden out, he loved chivalrie,
Trouthe and honour, fredom and curteisie.

(Knight pronounced Ke-nich-tuh)

Go here and hit the .wav file button at the bottom -
http://faculty.smu.edu/bwheeler/Ency/ktale.html

Doesn't sound very Carolina to me!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx