Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.

Subject: Re: [OM] OtT Grad ND/ iPad/ Apostrophe.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:24:09 -0700
On 6/8/2010 11:18 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> That is correct. Everyone knows the Center of Old World Culture in the New
> World is Biddeford.

Obviously a Maine 'in' joke of some sort. I've been in both towns more
than once, and don't recall anything the least bit old world about them.
Why, you might ask, have you been there? Saco because we've stayed with
and visited friends in Old Orchard Beach; quite a nice little seaside
town after the Canuck's have lifted their counter occupation by Sept. By
sometime in Oct., much of the town shuts down.

Biddeford because the point out beyond Biddeford Pool has a lovely
public open space where I've had a couple of pleasant walks and taken a
few pics, this
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Maine/Maine%20Clouds&image=CRW_1612n.jpg>
and this
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Maine/Maine%20Clouds&image=CRW_1607n.jpg>