Re: [OM] Zooms at Dawn - the 50mm shootout - Teaser

Subject: Re: [OM] Zooms at Dawn - the 50mm shootout - Teaser
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 18:26:58 +0100
And if I have understood things correctly, the very telecentricity which is
such a vaunted advantage of Olympus digital lens designs actually
contributes significantly to reduction of the size of the out-of-focus areas
of an image.  Your samples seem to support that - perhaps the more so when
we see the next results from the 50mm primes.

Piers