Re: [OM] Houston and minor awards

Subject: Re: [OM] Houston and minor awards
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:07:18 EDT

In a message dated 4/19/2010 9:40:34 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
nherndon@xxxxxxxxx writes:

The  really funny thing about the shot is, when my wife showed her aunt
the  print, I think her reaction was along the lines of "what is that?"
to which  my wife replied, "oh, that's just Nic taking pictures of
weird  stuff."

HCP attracts all levels and interests of photographers.  You would
probably fit right in.

Your wife thinks you take pictures of weird stuff.  My wife says the  same
about me.  I don't know what it is  with these women.  Even  AG's wife
thinks I take pictures of weird stuff.  Go figure.  Bill  Barber