Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: sunshine, mountains, meat

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 14: sunshine, mountains, meat
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:30:09 -0700
When I was stationed in Spain, back in the mid '60s, I would see the
occasional Citroen DS21 litterally flying low.  And what was sometimes
scary, was when the fool thing had Algerian plates.  I never actually
saw their speed, but it had to have been in excess of 130 miles per hour.
Paul in Portland OR