Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 08:02:01 -0400
Needle should move a tad going from 1.4 to 1.2. If not, it's possible
your coupling ring is hanging up. You could hold the shutter open on B,
look through the back and watch the travel of the f tab/coupling ring.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977