Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dude - Who stole my 0.56ms?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 00:04:02 +0800
I belive it is partly due to light falloff, did you tried spot metering?
Just tried my E-PL1 on spot mode with Pen FT 40/1.4 and OM 50/1.4 at shutter
priority-auto ISO mode. The ISO changed from 400 to 250 for both lenses when
switching from F1.4 to F2, not perfect, still 1/3 stop off.

Check the mechanical travel on the aperture you will know the difference
from F1.4 to F2 is much less than from F2 to F2.8, so the difference will be
more on OM bodies (no matter in what mode since the camera does not read
real light drop for stop down, it only read the aperture lever travel).

C.H.Ling