Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:38:08 -0600
Charlie,

Don't laugh.  It sounds like one of the two voltage feeds became
disconnected, for whatever reason.  Since lighting circuits are connected
from a "hot" buss to the ground, and the load is usually distributed to the
two feeds evenly, then, yes, you can loose half your lighting power.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA