Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 10:22:00 -0600
John H wrote:

> Speaking of collectors.  Our 50 year old Kenmore wall oven finally gave
> out (within 2 weeks of the 25 year old clothes dryer AND range cooking
> top dying).

Sounds like you may have had a low-voltage situation at the house--possibly
on one phase. Low-voltage has a nasty tendency to kill appliances young and
old and for you to have had three things die in short order tells me they
had an external influence.

Blame it all on Obama. This is part of the "Stimulus Package" from last
year. There was one provision in there to drop the USA voltage from the
nominal 120VAC to 95VAC to cause mass appliance failure. The rush to buy new
appliances was for his buddy, the head of GE.

;)

AG (have I sufficiently offended both sides yet?) Schnozz