Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful

Subject: Re: [OM] Purchase of new camera case successful
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:13:38 -0600
Ken,

Our power company installed a separate fiber optic system a little over a
year ago, and I hooked up early as a beta test customer.  They now supply my
connections to power, telephone, televison, and the internet.  It is nice to
have a known voice answer when I call them with the occasional need for some
coaching on DVR fine points, or, as of yesterday, an intermittent email
problem.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA