Re: [OM] (OM) Ten more rose photos

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Ten more rose photos
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 02:31:09 +1300
Thanks for the kind comments, all.

I'm enjoying playing with the roses while they are there, with the manual
focus lenses on the E-3.  They won't be there for ever. The 100/2 is a joy to
use as it focuses close - about 70cm. And sharp.

Focussing is not too difficult but not as easy as with an OM and split screen.

I try to get the background right - but don't always manage. But on the other
hand, there are nice surprises as things work out better than anticipated.
Such as that close-up shot of Tequilla Sunrise at 1/10 second! Probably at
about f/16.

The other surprise for me from that session is how well the images came
out despite it being very overcast.  In general, the colours are satisfactory
my eyes.

Brian Swale.