Re: [OM] (OM) Ten more rose photos

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Ten more rose photos
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 07:28:48 -0500
The E-3 screen is not the same design as the E-1 and unlike the E-1 the
E-3's screen is not intended for user replacement. It is mounted in very
similar style to the 420/520 bodies but is deeply recessed making the task
considerably harder than the simpler 420. I replaced the screen in my E-3
with a custom scribed version based on an Olympus replacement part I ordered
from John. I haven't looked lately but I don't believe that Katz Eye are
making a screen for the E-3, I can say it is not the same as the 420 type.

HTH,
Dan S.