Re: [OM] Is Pre-Paid Kodachrome Processing Still Valid?

Subject: Re: [OM] Is Pre-Paid Kodachrome Processing Still Valid?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 14:08:26 -0000
Best I know is that the process-payment is valid whatever the "procees by"
date might be.  The quality of the processed images might be degraded, but
they won't charge you extra.  Send to thesual Lausanne address, they will
trans-ship to Parsons, KS, and you will get a nice cardboard box back, full
of the unforgettable aroma of Kodachrome in card mounts! Based on sending
(from UK) an out-of-date roll for process-paid processing in September 2009

But movie processing, as with 120 processing, is not available at all, not
even if you pay extra, the processing lines are long-ago dismantled (I think
the last 120 line in the world was in UK, perhaps Wimbledon).

Better not wait too long, as the processing will be available only until the
end of this year.

Piers