[OM] Is Pre-Paid Kodachrome Processing Still Valid?

Subject: [OM] Is Pre-Paid Kodachrome Processing Still Valid?
From: "CyberSimian" <OlySimian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:02:37 -0000
I have some process-paid Kodachrome films that are beyond their "process
by" dates, and I was wondering whether anyone has had processing refused
recently for such films (or been required to pay for processing again)?
Process-paid films were the norm for Kodachrome in the UK.

The reason I ask this is that I was looking at the Kodachrome processing
FAQs on the Kodak web site, where is says this with regard to Kodachrome
MOVIE film:

Q:  I have a Kodachrome Super 8 Movie for processing?

A:  The last ever Kodachrome Super 8 movie film manufacture by Kodak had a
process before date of March 2006. Pre-paid processing is no longer valid.

The films that I have (three exposed, quite a few not yet exposed) are
standard 35mm transparency films, but all are beyond their "process by"
dates.  Is Kodak going to charge me further processing fees?  Anyone in the
UK/Europe have any experience of this?  Thanks for any info.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

PS:  All of my unexposed films are kept in the freezer, so I am fairly
confident that they are all still usable, even though beyond their "process
by" dates.