Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: out and about with my best friend

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 2: out and about with my best friend
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 20:58:26 +1100
Alt 11 - the mountains are weird and the drowned trees good. Nice
composition.
Main shot - I'd love to use that graffito as a backdrop for a shoot!

Apart from that -
Tell Monica that she looks pale and should start eating proper food
immediately. Soy cheese is not an actual foodstuff (there must be an
EU regulation banning referring to it as cheese - or even as food).
Scientists are working on finding a legitimate use for the substance.
They've tried it as bulk wall filler/insulation but it rots. It has
had some success as a rat poison - some of them died laughing at it
and the rest died of boredom.
Oh, and the dam is low - start water conservation measures immediately.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx