Re: [OM] Lighting for a computer work area

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighting for a computer work area
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 08:39:37 -0600
I should have paid more attention. If that is the equivelent of a 150 watt
incandescent, then it's almost certainly too bright. I find that most photo
editing is done in subdued light. I've seen this in everything from local
studios to a Hollywood (well, Santa Monica, really) professional computer
animation studio. I use lower power cfl's in more distant positions from the
monitor screen.

I also find that the lamps put out more heat than expected.

Bill Pearce