[OM] [IMGs] This Years Few fotos for fun

Subject: [OM] [IMGs] This Years Few fotos for fun
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 15:40:29 +0100
Since last year I have had some additions to the family a lovely 500/8
and 80/4 and an 35-80/2.8 - unfortunately having given up waiting for a
FF OM DLSR I went over to the darkside as a few of you already know but
at least I could justify getting a 35-80  now ;-)

I know most of the discussions of late are over smaller cameras, The
advantages for me  are that I can now carry the same lenses for two bodies.

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2010-Few-Fotos-For-Fun>

comments and critic welcome.

I am not sure about exact lens details in this gallery but I am working
on an iphone app to fix this - watch this space!.

I am still trying to find time to play with it properly but other events
have kept me busy including finding out the truth of the question if
stomach acid would burn the skin

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/LATEST-NEWS/LATEST-NEWS-2010-Gallery/10978535_ZJJDw#767406959_R89fF>

Thanks IanW