Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 15:00:35 +0000
Too right! My son (home for Christmas) was helping prepare by pushing the
vacuum cleaner around the house. Suddenly a breaker tripped. He had plugged it
into a socket in my office and overloaded the circuit. I couldn't understand it
but when i crawled under the desk and counted i realised that there were
already 24 things connected to one socket!
Br
Jez (BSc Elec Eng)