Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE
From: khen lim <khen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 00:04:06 +0800
...which is why I prefer using my laptop than the desktop PC because I deal
with lesser number of cables. Speakers are built in. Mike is built in.
Display is part of the deal. Keyboard is part of the laptop as well. But I
still have the AC adaptor and power cord and when I have to deal with USB
devices, there are those irritating cables....

K.

2010/1/2 Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I think he was joking, Khen, but it can be -- bar the power cable, if you
> used wireless mouse and keyboard.
>
> However, I'm like you and have USB and Firewire cables all over the place.
>  They're out of sight, but I know that they are there, gathering dust etc
>
> Chris
>
> On 2 Jan 2010, at 13:56, khen lim wrote:
>
> > Fernando, are you telling me that the iMac is cable-less?
> >
> > Think NOT.
> >
> > K.
>
> --

Khen Lim - Zone-10 LLC, Des Moines, Iowa, USA

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people” - Emily
Cox
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt
Disney