Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - new monitor setup - UPDATE
From: khen lim <khen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 19:18:09 +0800
Geez, is it really THAT bad?
What's a few extra waves around now that we have just about every cubic
micron of air infiltrated by all sorts of radiation from cell phones to
microwaves in the kitchen to remote controllers to what not...

K.

--
Khen Lim - Zone-10 LLC, Des Moines, Iowa, USA

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people” - Emily
Cox
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt
Disney