Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: rain, light and señoritas

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 50: rain, light and señoritas
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 07:17:12 -0500
I like all of your non-people pictures this week.  Hard to pick a winner
but if pressed it would be between Alt 1 (beach rainbow) and Alt 4 (gate
with hole and chain).  Alt 4 also makes a very good B&W shot.  Playing
with the brightness levels of blue (foreground), red and yellow (the
background) produces many strikingly different variations.

Chuck Norcutt