Re: [OM] China photos

Subject: Re: [OM] China photos
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 20:38:30 +0800
Consider it is a low cost (?) commercial scan, the quality is pretty good. I
also have two rolls of Beijing shots finished the re-scan two days ago. The
negatives are faded but still managed to provide some usable images:

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/pict/BJ1984/BJ1984.htm

They were taken with my brother's OM-10 and Sigma 35-70/2.8-4, Kodak CP100.
It was my first time to Beijing, a business trip but got some spare time to
look around.

C.H.Ling