Re: [OM] Digital vs. Film, Round 10203030330...

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital vs. Film, Round 10203030330...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:55:13 -0200
If you're serious on this (I assume you are), then I must start
thinking this whole thing over.

I'm not suggesting it's a bad thing, I'm stating it's horrid.

If I buy a pair of loudspeakers, I choose one which would represent
input as accurately as where the musicians played.

I avoid 'colored' or 'voiced' loudspeakers. I avoid 'laid back' or
'forward sounding' loudspeakers. Wide dispersion high-frequencies v.
narrowly focused.

Hope this comparison can be understood.

sRGB ... nah!.

Fortunately, I will never see the difference, as my monitor isn't up
to show it to me.

After I edit anything in aRGB, and then convert to sRGB, PS doesn't
show differences to my eyes, no matter how many carrots I had eat
during the former week. But the histogram may show some differences.

Fernando.

--- still learning.