Re: [OM] RM-1 remote shutter release device for E3

Subject: Re: [OM] RM-1 remote shutter release device for E3
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 20:43:33 -0500
Search oboy for "FS-1100".  That's the Minolta to standard shoe adapter
now long out of production.  However, oboy has several (at least)
varieties of shoe adapters referencing (but not necessarily the same as)
the FS-1100.  You'll have to review their claims for camera and flash
compatibility.  The real FS-1100 only provides three contacts which I
think were for Minolta flash units prior to autofocus.  For sure no TTL
with film gear.  I have one which I use to drive various flash units in
manual mode only.

Chuck Norcutt