Re: [OM] RM-1 remote shutter release device for E3

Subject: Re: [OM] RM-1 remote shutter release device for E3
From: <OM4Ti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 15:30:16 -0500
I have both the CB-1 and the RM-1

I use the RM-1 all the time. I have been using it for 4+ years now. Starting
with the C5050 (which we still use), E10, E330 and E520. I actually have
about 4 of them so that one can always remain in the studio, one in each
camera bag. The frontal range on any of the cameras is easily 25Ft+

The cameras with the rear sensors do not seam to get that distance.

Now if you are never a few feet from the camera, the CB-1 is great. You do
not have to worry about angle. We use it on the copystand mounted camera.

Mark Calzaretta