Re: [OM] OT: Google Wave

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Google Wave
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:52:59 +0200
Fair enough, my views sometimes do come across as too extreme, it must
be
the Boer in me... Perhaps instead of an extreme view, you should simply
read (in my comments) a wariness to trust big publicly traded
corporations.

I am of the opinion that, in every possible scenario, when they have
to choose
between shareholder profit, and the greater good, they will always
choose shareholder
profit, even when the cost of choice is loss of life, environmental
destruction, etc.

It's not their fault, it's what a corporation is designed to do :-)