Re: [OM] OT: Google Wave

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Google Wave
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 18:20:11 +0000
No, it's not Hobbesian, although I accept your point about the tendency to
behave as badly as it may.  No group of people acts entirely rationally, nor
does any group of people act amorally for very long as there will always be a
check on such behaviour.

So the continuum is between the worst (in my judgement) and the best.  All
groups of people are individual and the variation will probably tend to be
infinite.

Chris