Re: [OM] Nikon Scan is dead after upgrade to Mac OS 10.6

Subject: Re: [OM] Nikon Scan is dead after upgrade to Mac OS 10.6
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 21:07:44 +0800
Chris,
You recall my memory as Mac OS can boot up another Mac OS with external HDD.
Similar situation  as multi boot of Linux, but different HDD is required.

Sure! Your method is workable as I installed a virtual Windows XP by
Parallels Desktop. But my Mac book is old version with limited 2GB RAM only,
if run Windows for scanning, I'm afraid of low speed performance.

Anyway, I have to go for Vuescan until Nikon releases new version of Nikon
Scan for Mac OS 10.6 if possible.

---
Michael