Re: [OM] Nikon Scan is dead after upgrade to Mac OS 10.6

Subject: Re: [OM] Nikon Scan is dead after upgrade to Mac OS 10.6
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:48:22 -0200
Last consensus ended in that NikonScan was better than Vuescan.

And I do agree on this: despite the flawed results of my uploaded
.jpg, I pixel-peeped the ViewScan .tif and the NikonScan .tif - the
NikonScan was far better, 'though you'll not see that in these .jpg

The resulting files prove nothing, since I was exploring three issues
at the same time, hence the critique Carlos left.

But I tried ...

NikonScan - adobeRGB
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3726128438/>
Vuescan - sRGB: