[OM] OT Interesting image?

Subject: [OM] OT Interesting image?
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 11:25:48 -0800
Yesterday, a pigeon flew into the large window in out dining room.  It made
such a loud noise that my wife came down from upstairs to see what had
happened.  When she looked at the window, she said get your camera.  From
where she was standing there was a faint imprint on the window of where the
bird had hit.  After trying several angles and failing, I sent her out with
the multi-reflector with the black side out.  She held it up so as to
provide a black background (more or less) for the imprint.  After some work
in Photoshop to clone out a couple of bright reflections and fix the
corners, I enhanced it a little with Multiply blending mode and curves.
Then sharpened with high-pass filter and soft light.  Just thought  some on
this list might find it interesting.
http://www.pbase.com/pelaughlin/image/119800155

There is also a faint self portrait in the lower left corner. LOL
Paul in Portland OR