Re: [OM] OT Interesting image?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Interesting image?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 20:06:52 -0200
Cc: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Sorry, not a pigeon, but this species (thanks Carlos):

<http://www.pajarosuruguayos.com/galeria%20de%20fotos/Ampliadas/361_zorzal_pajaros_uruguayos.html>

My mother used to feed them in their mouth (beaks ?), they became very
peaceful adults and never scared of anyone. In fact, two or three of
them used to fly around the backyard and kitchen, coming back to eat
and sleep. They used to be very common in Maldonado but since maybe 3
or four years ago I noticed there were not as much as before. Still,
you can hear and see them if you wake up early enough. But during the
60s - 70s, these were commonly found in our backyard in Mvd - well,
there was a golf club in front, on those days.

Fernando.