Re: [OM] OT Interesting image?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Interesting image?
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 18:23:43 -0200
Happened to me some years ago. At that time I thought it was an
unusual event, windshields notwithstanding.
The pigeon (a small 'zorzal') survived. I put him into a nest, it took
him maybe half an hour to recover and jump to the border.
While standing there, I felt a relief - and rushed to take my OM 2n w/
T32. The flash dump didn't make any reaction. It took him another half
an hour to fly away.
Either the bird was light and small, or the glass was thick enough.
On the same year, there was a TOPE event named 'Through a window'
IIRC. Then I learned it wasn't an unusual event.

Fernando.