Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 21:56:00 -0600
Chuck,

Since I asked you the question, I have done a web search and read quite a
bit.  However, the link that you included is more informative than the ones
that my search disclosed.  I now understand a little more about the subject,
and should be able to make better use of the histogram.  Thank you very
much.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA