Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Learning About the E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:37:34 +0800
For me, I prefer to use low ISO and avoid over exposure. As discussed in
another thread, overexposed image never get perfect recovery, the color
could be wrong. I think you still remember the problem of your stage shots,
the histogram does not work well in all scene, it is just ok for even
illuminated scenes, I prefer to check the highlight warning.

I never had any problem to pull up the underexposed image from E-1, if I
keep using ISO100 even images under two stops are ok.

C.H.Ling