Re: [OM] 250/2.0, and my changed eyes

Subject: Re: [OM] 250/2.0, and my changed eyes
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 17:38:52 -0600
A Typical Moose wrote:

> I still object to the projection of personal experience and/or
> stereotype onto everyone else's wives and partners.

As has been previously mentioned, stereotypes exist for a reason. I know you
object to my comment, and yes, attempt at humor was implied. Your
sensitivity to this issue is not necessarily representative of the rest of
us. I'm happy for you that you have such a wonderful relationship where you
never make mistakes or get the wrath of the CDFO. But I'm of the more
typical marriage relationship where I get "reminded" of the need to pick up
my socks, stop leaving camera equipment laying round in the middle of the
living-room floor and systematically dispatched for my typical male
frailities.

It's not the fault of SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed), as I'm well
experienced in being the source of much angst in her life.  :)

AG