Re: [OM] "Way Beyond Monochrome," anyone has a copy?

Subject: Re: [OM] "Way Beyond Monochrome," anyone has a copy?
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 03:14:11 -0800
The price may be fair, just that I ain;t going to pay for it!!! :-)

Lets see, my most expensive photos books, in order: HCB's Decisive
Moment (lousy condition, at least it has a spine :-) ), Dong Hong
Qoi's book, Nachtway's Inferno, and the recently purchased Roy
Decaravan, and only two of those are over $200.

I will probably wait for Ed2, thanks for the info.