Re: [OM] Yet another stupid question

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet another stupid question
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:53:39 -0400
Paintings on canvas that have been varnished have horrible reflection
problems.  Every peak and valley of the canvas catches the light and
gives reflective highlights.  I have to bounce the lighting off the
ceiling to minimize it.  I photograph paintings above scanner size with
a N*k@n D200.  Smaller work gets scanned on an Epson 4990.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com