Re: [OM] Yet another stupid question

Subject: Re: [OM] Yet another stupid question
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 05:16:07 -0400
How do you do the merging of the pieces... photomerge as in building a
panorama?  It seems to me I tried something analogous once without
success.  Not scanning a large work in pieces but rather photographing
something large in pieces... where the camera was not shooting
everything from a central position as in a pano but rather square on to
each piece.  Recalling your train photo of some months back it would be
like walking along the train and shooting it in sections.  Anyhow,
whatever it was that I did, trying to join the pieces as I would a pano
was not successful.  So, how do you do this?

Chuck Norcutt