Re: [OM] Got a stupid questions

Subject: Re: [OM] Got a stupid questions
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 09:49:28 -0400
Glossy photos become very difficult to work with if the decision is made
to frame them.  Then they have to be dry mounted, and placement
carefully picked to minimize all the horrible reflections caused by the
glossy surface.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com