Re: [OM] An old comparison of scanned film vs microphotograph of film

Subject: Re: [OM] An old comparison of scanned film vs microphotograph of film
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 21:38:16 -0200
Fine, good for you, many people don't. But that's not my point.
What I want to underline is that any technology must not rely
exclusively on another technology (more so the more complex they get)
- I can get out of photography and bring examples from medicine.
Hi-tech medicine exists, but together with good old stethoscopes. Very
reliable if you know how to listen through it. Amazingly reliable,
believe me.

You and me both have cars, petroleum cars. Nice if they could also
boil water and move :-) - nice if they had a battery and move, too.
If I were to buy a boat .... I'd choose a vessel :-)

Fernando.