Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: sunny Spain and rainy Belgium

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: sunny Spain and rainy Belgium
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:13:41 +0200
So true Iwert, we buy locally whenever we can also. But here the farmes
charge almost as much as the super markets:-(

Come to think of farming I remember that european food corporations are
producing fruit in Afrika where it is cheaper to produce while the local
people there are almost starving from hunger. I even believe that this
is paid for with EU tax money. Saomeone can verify or deny, I am sure.

Wiliam