Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:43:43 -0200
Maybe an year ago there was a thread on this. I kept notes which
recommended either Wondershare DVD Slideshow Builder or EDIUS v.4.6.
Had faced this project too - but never attempted.

The idea of using Premiere CS3 came to my mind too, rather intuitively
I'd say a DVD Player 'expects' a .jpg at 72 (default CS3 creative /
production suite), 'though I was able to watch a single .jpg at 300
through a BluRay player.

No slide shows yet, but still in my plans (in fact this would force my
workflow to sRGB :-) ).

Thanks for coming back to this issue - I think it was not properly
studied or solved the first time it was brought.

Fernando