Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 02:47:07 +0800
Don't know much about CPD but I'm downloading a trial now and see where they
might lead me to...problem is time and deadline...one is diminishing as we
speak and the other is looming larger every second now... but thanks for the
advice... I'll see what I can do with it.I did think about Elements version
of Premiere but silly me, I thought it was so basic that it might not
perform as well...my mistake.

K.