[OM] 357 batteries

Subject: [OM] 357 batteries
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:16:38 -0400
Thanks much, Tim.  I didn't see the high drain Sony SR44 aging data.
If they stay near forever in the fridge like the energizer 357,
then the $2.50 price may be well worth it.
Mike

Here are many of the 357 data sheets compared side bty side, including
Renata,
although it does not include the Renata impedance data and more
detailed aging
info:
http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/357BatteryData.pdf

Tim  Hughes