Re: [OM] 357 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] 357 batteries
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 16:30:27 -0400
I bought a 3-pack of Energizer 357 batteries at Walmart recently, and I
picked up the pack to look at it today after seeing this thread. In the past
I have bought these, and the package and the batteries themselves said
357/303, which is the inferior battery. I get them because no one around
here seems to sell the better versions. Anyway, my latest pack just says
357, and the batteries themselves just say 357. No 303 anywhere. I wonder
what these are?

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography