Re: [OM] Diopter lenses, was: once again, digital vs film

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopter lenses, was: once again, digital vs film
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 10:47:41 -0400
You might like to review this page
<http://photo.net/olympus-camera-forum/00OHih> which discusses
correction lenses for OM 1 & 2 and the apparent distance to the focusing
screens and also has some commentary on the subject of correction lenses
by our own John Hermanson.  For years I have thought the apparent
distance of the screen was about 1 meter (as most SLRs?) but this page
says 2 meters and is backed up by this page (about 1/2 way down)
<http://www.geocities.com/maitani_fan2/om2_test_report>

Chuck Norcutt