Re: [OM] Diopter lenses, was: once again, digital vs film

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopter lenses, was: once again, digital vs film
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:37:41 -0200
No wonder I see nothing into the vf w/o a diopter correction lens of
at least -5.
At two meters I can hardly recognize my daughter's face :^) - and I do
at 1 meter distance, of course.

This (myopia and hyper-myopia - not presbyopia, and 'cataratas'
[translation needed]), along a couple of other specific pro work, are
the only real reasons, IMHO, for auto-focus: sports, and fashion
models walking while wearing summer lightweight dresses.

Fernando