Re: [OM] Diopter lenses, was: once again, digital vs film

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopter lenses, was: once again, digital vs film
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:22:32 -0200
What an unusual thing, we both disagreeing ;^)

I love the OM eyecup, the Eyecup 1, not the 2.

I have three of them, just in case - during summer 2007 I almost lost one !!.

Last Thursday I was taking the same picture with the plain 4 and the
OM 1n, with my -5 diopter lens into the eyecup 1.

Fine tuning the plain 4 diopter correcting knob made such a
difference, that I'll have to check if I've not 'upgraded' to -5.5 ;^)

Fernando.