[OM] Sharp? Who needs it?

Subject: [OM] Sharp? Who needs it?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 10:45:00 +1000
Writing a magazine article on soft photography - using things like
pinholes, Lensbabies, SIMA's, Portragons, Loreo's and Holga lenses on
digital SLR's - digital Lomography if you like. Tripped over this -
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jelly-Lens-Effect-Phone-Camera-Lomo-Soft-Lens-
No-9-(Yel_W0QQitemZ250498643804
Gave me a laugh - I though fones were pretty lomographic already!

My best pinhole so far (er, nudity warning) -
http://www.pbase.com/afildes/image/117690547
(5D2, Bowens Striplight, my mate Andy's f192 home made pinhole)
This is more fun than sharp. Shame the magazine won't use it.
("We're a family magazine - the publisher's family and they don't
approve").
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx