Re: [OM] Trip to Californa

Subject: Re: [OM] Trip to Californa
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:51:39 -0700
Lots of recommendations for the coast, and Yosemite, and I heartily agree.
If you've time, definitely make it to Yosemite. However, I also would not
neglect lots of opportunities in the Sierras, or even a drive through them
and into the eastern valleys. Due east of you would be Lone Pine and
vicinity, lots of great stuff to see around there. I believe someone also
mentioned Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, also not all that far
away and worth the trip.

All said, however, if it comes to picking just one place, make it Yosemite.

---
Scott Gomez